1 - Introductions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Introductions

Last edited by ChaoticGrowth on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:40 am; edited 10 times in total

Everything appears beautiful to me.
ChaoticGrowth
Nature

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

1 - Introductions :: Comments

Post on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm  ChaoticGrowth

Yeah, I gave up on that one. Obviously it's not very good, seeing as you saw it as a poorly done palm to leg when it's actually an even more poorly done hand hanging past the leg. OTL

Now that you mention it, though, I may redraw that as palm to leg. It would probably be easier than what I was trying to do. Hmm...

Edit: Damn it Remy, now I'm not going to be able to move on until I've fixed this. I was resigned to leaving it the awkward way it was, but now I can't. Oh well, I don't have time for this now. I'll do it later.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 am  Aznmastermind5

Nah you really don't have to change it, it's probably going to be more trouble than it's worth

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 am  yin666

ChaoticGrowth wrote:
What's with that last line you ask? Well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Damn you Matt. So intrigued...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm  Ethanmn

Oh man, this is getting exciting!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 am  ChaoticGrowth

Episode 1, Page 4 is up.

Man, my pace is just getting slower and slower. This page seriously covers about 20 seconds of in game time. I really did get out of Littleroot, I swear. You'll see eventually. (I hope)

This is probably the last time that I'll be able to use screenshots in the comic, and honestly, I think that's for the best because using them is kind of a cop-out, but you know what, I'm going to allow myself to use them in this case. I think the badass Treecko in the next panel makes up for it.

As one final other note, no it's not a mistake that May calls Matt by the correct name in the last panel. Suspicious, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 am  Aznmastermind5

Hm I've never actually played through third generation so I have no idea if this is the real plot or not XD

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 am  yin666

Suspicious indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 am  yang777

Oh snap! May just got all secret agent!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:47 am  Ethanmn

The plot thickens.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:54 am  ChaoticGrowth

Yeah, plot development is why this is moving at such a sluggish pace, but don't get too used to it. For better or for worse, the plot points should be fewer and farther between from here on out. Or at least, the game doesn't have much plot for a little while. But then again, I did manage to strangle a full page out of 20 seconds of very unexciting gameplay. ^.^'

Last edited by ChaoticGrowth on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The first because I forgot the word "seconds." The second because I forgot the word "of." orz Third because: WOW! I'm dumb and can't read. I already had "seconds of" in there, and my edits just made it redundant. I gi)

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:13 pm  Ethanmn

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have my second page all written down (still need to find time to draw it out), but basically I still haven't even left the house (which is like, the first 10 seconds of the game). I think the beginnings are always very slow, because its where you lay the ground work for where your story is going. Who are the people, why do they do what they do? Etc. I'm sure once everything is set, the plot will zoom ahead. That being said, the original "Pokemon: Hardmode" hardly even had an intro, but it also hardly even had a plot. So there's that.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 pm  ChaoticGrowth

Indeed.

Also @Rem, this isn't following the plot exactly, but I'm taking the basic framework that the game has and filling in holes to try and create a deeper story.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum